Stockpoint public API documentation
Base URL :
Endpoint security type :
Some endpoints will require an API Key. You can read more about how to get an authorization key in the Login section.
Authorization header name: Authorization
Authorization type: Bearer
Authorization: Bearer "token"
TTP Return Codes :
- HTTP 4XX return codes are used for malformed requests; the issue is on the sender's side.
- HTTP 403 return code is used when the WAF Limit (Web Application Firewall) has been violated.
- HTTP 409 return code is used when a cancelReplace order partially succeeds. (e.g. if the cancellation of the order fails but the new order placement succeeds.)
- HTTP 429 return code is used when breaking a request rate limit.
- HTTP 418 return code is used when an IP has been auto-banned for continuing to send requests after receiving 429 codes.
- HTTP 5XX return codes are used for internal errors; the issue is on Binance's side. It is important to NOT treat this as a failure operation; the execution status is UNKNOWN and could have been a success.
Error Codes and Messages :
If there is an error, the API will return an error with a message of the reason.