The top priority for StockPoint is the reliability and security of user funds and personal data.
However, you should be aware that StockPoint cannot protect the tools and data stored on the user's computer, so you should take additional security measures:
- use the official wallet to store cryptocurrency-encrypt personal crypto wallet in the client,
- use high-quality antivirus,
- ensure that no one has access to the device on which the funds or passwords are stored,
- use the most complex passwords for your account, mailbox and encrypted wallet on your computer,
- use two-factor authentication.